They say there’s no such thing as a free lunch, but you just might win one from Kid Stuff!
Find the Flower Contest
The Kid Stuff logo (the flower symbol pictured to the right) is hidden in one ad in each issue. Email to enter.
- The ad (name of the business) in which you found the logo
- Your full name and mailing address
- Answer the question we ask – sometimes we ask you for a favorite recipe or what your kids like to do on rainy days!
Anywhere from two to four winners are chosen each issue to win gift certificates to local businesses, like Upper Valley Food Coop, West Lebanon Feed and Supply and Common Man Restaurants. (Hint: the better your answer to our question, the better chance of winning!) Good luck!
Win Free Stuff
In every issue, there’s a second contest in one of the articles. If we have an article on de-stressing, you might win a spa certificate. If we have an article on dinosaurs, you might win a dinosaur book. Winning is easy; we ask you one question and you email us an answer with your mailing address!
- GreatKids Award! Do you know a kid who’s doing great things?
Nominate him or her for the GreatKids award! Winners will be profiled in Kid Stuff magazine and receive a cash prize. It’s easy to do; click here to download the Application, fill it out and a winner will be selected by the Kid Stuff team each issue (four winners annually)!
- Cover Kids Contest! Have a great vertical photo of your child? Husband? Family? Pet? Submit it here for a chance to be on the cover of Kid Stuff!