Kid Stuff is written for on-the-go families working and living in the hills of Woodstock, Vt., to the lakes of Sunapee, N.H., and beyond. The content is informative, the design is top notch, and families are snapping up copies of this colorful magazine at locations across the Upper Valley area of New Hampshire and Vermont. Our readers are parents, caregivers, educators and grandparents; editorial isn’t written for kids, but it will certainly benefit kids and families!
All types of businesses advertise in Kid Stuff!
- Spring and summer camps, day camps, overnight camps, sports camps
- Restaurants with kid menus
- Educators: tutors, private schools, colleges, preschools
- Health care providers from hospitals to dentists to eye doctors to special needs support groups
- Indoor and outdoor play spaces, museums, performing arts, sports & fitness organizations
- Annual events and activities (craft fairs, farmers’ markets, farm days, holiday performances, etc.)
- Birthday party locations
- Destinations, like Lost River Gorge
- Professional services: insurance, attorneys, real estate, hair salons, photographers
- Retailers of all types – perhaps appealing to moms on Mother’s Day or grandparents at Christmas
Even if your business model isn’t 100 percent focused on parents and kids, consider advertising a specific message for example, an insurance company with a family plan or a nonprofit with an annual event for families to this unique market. Your ad will be seen by families with kids of all ages (0 to 21)!
There are other options, if advertising isn’t for you:
- Participate in our annual September Family FunFest!
- Sponsor the calendar, cover or the GreatKids Award!
Click here to send an email to a sales rep. Or give us a call at (603) 863-7048!
Want to pay for your ad using Visa or Mastercard? Click here.